learning to write strong academic essays
How To Compose A Good Business Reflective Essay
As many other students, you also dream about having your own business. You know that for this you have to work a lot and be ready to study all your life. Even so, it is a very appealing idea and you are ready to fight for it. Your Business course will be very useful in the future, and you have to complete in successful way every assignment. A reflective essay on this theme will allow you to analyze deeply every aspect of the topic. Do you want to know how to compose such a text? Read these guidelines:
- Figure out what you want to write about. It’s not enough to say that you want to write about Business, you have to actually choose a topic. It’s better to write about something that is interesting for you and useful for your classmates. What about some ways to improve themselves for the future? They will surely pay attention to this.
- Write down the purpose of your composition. What are you hoping to prove with it? Do you want to help others avoid a bad situation, or you want to offer solutions to a particular issue? It is important to mention from the very beginning what you want to achieve.
- Describe the situation or the issue. In a reflective essay you have to do more than analyze a fact; you have to also consider all the factors, all the details and how the persons involved felt. If you are talking about a particular situation, for example a fight between colleagues, you have to think from the perspective of the manager. How should he handle this situation? Should he do anything special to calm everyone?
- Try to understand the problem. If you will choose the previous example, you have to figure out how the problem started. Why did the two colleagues fight? What were the key elements of this? Is there any way to prevent this situation? You can use a real situation that you saw or you can invent one. The important thing is to reflect on the facts and ideas.
- Write down the conclusion. Since the beginning you had a goal in mind, so now you have to prove that you reached your goal. You can do this by creating a conclusion based on the facts that you analyzed in the essay.
2017 © Waverlybarton.com. All rights reserved.